One of the most common questions we get at our Oakville clinic is: Are you able to direct bill?
The short answer is yes! We are able to direct bill!
The longer answer regarding direct billing for health care services at are Oakville clinic is this:
- We are able to direct bill for Physiotherapy and Massage Therapy
- We are generally not able to direct bill for Chiropody (foot clinic) services
- We are able to submit claims for Custom Orthotics is you have coverage through Greenshield with some of the major auto companies (we are a preferred provider)
- We are not able to do a coordination of benefits when we direct bill. This means that if you have partial coverage from one source and partial coverage from another source, we can submit for one, you pay the difference and submit to the second source on your own.
What Insurance Companies can we Direct Bill for?
- Blue Cross
- Chamber of Commerce Group Insurance
- Desjardins Insurance
- Great West Life
- Johnson Inc.
- Johnston Group
- Manulife Financial
- Maximum Benefit
- Standard Life
- Sun Life Financial
Steps to Make Direct Billing go most Smoothly for your Physiotherapy or Massage Therapy appointment:
- Ensure that direct billing for Physio, Massage, or Custom Orthotics is available to you with your insurance plan.
- Sign up online! Most insurance plans have an online portal or option that allows you to sign up so clinics such as ours can help bill directly on your behalf
- Bring in your insurance card (or take a picture of it) to our Oakville clinic for your first visit so we can ensure we input your plan and policy number correctly.
- Check and confirm your coverage. What is your maximum covered per visit? Is it a percentage or a maximum amount? This helps us work with you.
We are happy to provide direct billing for our Massage and Physio patients. We understand that this can make the process easier.
If you have any questions concerning Direct Billing for Physio, Massage or Foot Care we would be happy to help! firstname.lastname@example.org