Nasim Rezania is a registered chiropodist (Foot Specialist) with the College of Chiropodists of Ontario, The Canadian Federation of Podiatric Medicine (CFPM), and the Ontario Society of Chiropodists (OSC). Nasim received her Bachelor of Science in Speech & Language Pathology from Tehran University of Medical Sciences. She attended the Michener Institute of Education by UHN where she completed her post-graduate studies in Chiropody. She is passionate to make a difference in patients’ lives by keeping them mobile and pain free.
Book an Appointment
- Palermo Foot Clinic – Chiropody Update May 24, 2020
- Our Covid-19 Clinic Screening Questions and Process May 24, 2020
- Yoga Basics, Part 6: Styles of Yoga May 16, 2020
- What role does medication play in recovery? May 14, 2020
- Yoga Basics, Part 5: Restorative Poses May 12, 2020