Nasim Rezania is a registered chiropodist (Foot Specialist) with the College of Chiropodists of Ontario, The Canadian Federation of Podiatric Medicine (CFPM), and the Ontario Society of Chiropodists (OSC). Nasim received her Bachelor of Science in Speech & Language Pathology from Tehran University of Medical Sciences. She attended the Michener Institute of Education by UHN where she completed her post-graduate studies in Chiropody. She is passionate to make a difference in patients’ lives by keeping them mobile and pain free.
Book an Appointment
- Why Are Bike Helmets Important… July 24, 2020
- Welcome Bronte Creek Medical to the Palermo Building July 21, 2020
- Why Imaging Isn’t Everything… July 11, 2020
- Yoga Modifications for Painful Wrists – From an Oakville Physio July 9, 2020
- Congratulations & Good Luck! July 7, 2020