Nasim Rezania is a registered chiropodist (Foot Specialist) with the College of Chiropodists of Ontario, The Canadian Federation of Podiatric Medicine (CFPM), and the Ontario Society of Chiropodists (OSC). Nasim received her Bachelor of Science in Speech & Language Pathology from Tehran University of Medical Sciences. She attended the Michener Institute of Education by UHN where she completed her post-graduate studies in Chiropody. She is passionate to make a difference in patients’ lives by keeping them mobile and pain free.
Book an Appointment
- Set up your Online Learner for Success! September 22, 2020
- Find the Running Shoes for You – From an Oakville Chiropodist September 19, 2020
- Acupuncture for Pain – Oakville Acupuncturist September 17, 2020
- Manage Stress this Back-to-School 2020, from an Oakville Physio September 10, 2020
- Benefits of Massage Therapy – Oakville Massage September 8, 2020