Nasim Rezania is a registered chiropodist (Foot Specialist) with the College of Chiropodists of Ontario, The Canadian Federation of Podiatric Medicine (CFPM), and the Ontario Society of Chiropodists (OSC). Nasim received her Bachelor of Science in Speech & Language Pathology from Tehran University of Medical Sciences. She attended the Michener Institute of Education by UHN where she completed her post-graduate studies in Chiropody. She is passionate to make a difference in patients’ lives by keeping them mobile and pain free.
- Physio for ‘Shin Splints’ – From a North Oakville Physio December 3, 2020
- Palermo Professional Centre – Building Directory – December 2020 December 1, 2020
- Last Date for Custom Orthotics November 30, 2020
- Is Your Mask Making you a Mouth Breather? November 28, 2020
- We’re open for in-person & virtual visits. November 16, 2020