Josephine has enjoyed practicing Massage Therapy since 2009 when she graduated from Sutherland-Chan School and Teaching Clinic and is registered as a member of the College of Massage Therapists of Ontario. She has also completed the Contemporary Medical Acupuncture Program at McMaster University in 2012. Josephine’s massage therapy treatments are tailored according to the client’s needs in order to ensure the best results possible. She has vast experience in areas such as Swedish massage, prenatal and post-natal massages, sports recovery massage, trigger point therapy, deep tissue massage, Tuina, and acupressure. She enjoys helping patients with longer term pain relief through massage. Josephine is passionate about health and massage therapy and as such is always looking for opportunities to advance and continue her education to provide the best massage and massage outcomes for her patients.
Book an Appointment
- Palermo Foot Clinic – Chiropody Update May 24, 2020
- Our Covid-19 Clinic Screening Questions and Process May 24, 2020
- Yoga Basics, Part 6: Styles of Yoga May 16, 2020
- What role does medication play in recovery? May 14, 2020
- Yoga Basics, Part 5: Restorative Poses May 12, 2020