We strongly believe that Yoga can benefit everyone!
The Asana or poses of yoga are incredibly diverse. The poses are just one branch of yoga. Their purpose is to prepare the body to sit and meditate more comfortably. This makes sense from a movement perspective. It also makes sense from a concentration perspective.
We can focus more readily after we move.
It’s a win, win, win.
Move, focus, and the reap the benefits of a calmed mind!
It can be intimidating entering into a new activity. There are many questions. What class should I take, what are these props, will any old injuries be affected?
You will benefit from private Yoga Therapy if you:
- Have limited experience with physical activity
- Are recovering from an injury
- Have experienced injuries in the past
- Are recovering from a stroke
- Have Parkinson’s disease
- Have scoliosis
- Have Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Have anxiety
- Have issues with balance
- Are self conscious going into a class setting initially
- Want a one on one focus to work on form a modifications of poses that work for you
If you are interested in learning more about Yoga Therapy and packages for numerous sessions please call us at our Oakville Physiotherapy and Wellness Clinic at (905) 582-9700.