What’s New at our Oakville Physio, Massage, Chiropody, Yoga Therapy Clinic?
If you haven’t been in to see us lately for Physio, Massage, Foot Care or Yoga, hopefully that means you’re doing great, and have recovered from your injuries, aches and pains or foot issue! There have been a few changes here at Palermo Physiotherapy and Wellness Centre over the past few months. Our staff now consists of 3 Physiotherapists, 2 Registered Massage Therapists, 1 Chiropodist, 1 Yoga Therapist and our amazing Administrative staff.
Here are some of our Exciting Changes:
- In February, we welcomed Physiotherapist Timothy Childs to our team. Tim uses manual therapy techniques, as well as exercise prescription and education to treat his patients.
- One of our Registered Massage Therapists (RMT)’s, Sarah, completed a pre-natal massage course in June. She also completed a course in treating the temporomandibular joint (TMJ) and has been since incorporating these new techniques into her treatments.
- In June, Physiotherapist Claire Corbett successfully completed her advanced acupuncture certification through the Acupuncture Foundation of Canada Institute and has been incorporating a greater knowledge of acupuncture points into her physio sessions.
- We are sad to announce that Justine, part of our Administrative staff, will be leaving us at the end of August to move back home to Ottawa with her husband. We will miss you Justine!
- Jennifer, our Yoga Therapist, offers one-on-one yoga sessions to help people transition to group classes comfortably, recover from injury, improve balance, and learn relaxation techniques. All ages and abilities are welcome!
We’re celebrating 2 years!
This August, Palermo Physiotherapy and Wellness Centre is celebrating its 2-year anniversary as a clinic. We’ve come a long way since there was no carpet in the hallways and construction in the building was still going on! We would like to thank all our patients for the support and word of mouth referrals over the past two years!
Win Blue Jays tickets!
We are offering present and past patients a chance to win tickets to the Toronto Blue Jays. Simply stop by the clinic to fill out a ballet to enter a draw to win tickets to the Sunday August 28th Blue Jays game against the Twins. If you aren’t able to make it in to the clinic, simply sen us an email to tell us how you are doing and we will enter a ballot for you (email@example.com). The draw will take place August 22, 2016 at 8pm. Don’t miss out!
Wednesday night runs with Lions Valley Athletics
Join Lions Valley Athletics on Wednesday nights for their free weekly group run, leaving at 7pm from our clinic. Run 5km, 7.5km or 10km at your desired pace. Meet new running buddies, pick up some great tips and have some fun! Membership is not required for the Wednesday night run.