Nasim Rezania is a registered chiropodist (Foot Specialist) with the College of Chiropodists of Ontario, The Canadian Federation of Podiatric Medicine (CFPM), and the Ontario Society of Chiropodists (OSC). Nasim received her Bachelor of Science in Speech & Language Pathology from Tehran University of Medical Sciences. She attended the Michener Institute of Education by UHN where she completed her post-graduate studies in Chiropody. She is passionate to make a difference in patients’ lives by keeping them mobile and pain free.
Book an Appointment
- It’s ok to Rest… January 14, 2020
- Why you Shouldn’t “save” all your Massages for the End of the Year… January 8, 2020
- If you Haven’t Resolved to Exercise – Why you Should! Pt 1 January 6, 2020
- Have you Resolved to Exercise? January 3, 2020
- Happy New Year Thoughts – 2020 January 2, 2020