Nasim Rezania is a registered chiropodist (Foot Specialist) with the College of Chiropodists of Ontario, The Canadian Federation of Podiatric Medicine (CFPM), and the Ontario Society of Chiropodists (OSC). Nasim received her Bachelor of Science in Speech & Language Pathology from Tehran University of Medical Sciences. She attended the Michener Institute of Education by UHN where she completed her post-graduate studies in Chiropody. She is passionate to make a difference in patients’ lives by keeping them mobile and pain free.
Book an Appointment
- Fungal Toenails? – From an Oakville Chiropodist October 29, 2019
- Preventing Ingrown Toenails – From an Oakville Chiropodist October 22, 2019
- Painful Ingrown Toenail? October 15, 2019
- Thanksgiving 2019 – Clinic Hours October 11, 2019
- Do your Shoe’s Fit? From an Oakville Chiropodist October 3, 2019