I am passionate about helping others and I’m really excited to begin my journey and career as a Registered Massage Therapist! I am a 2018 graduate from Humber College and registered under the College of Massage Therapists of Ontario. My goal is to create treatment plans that best suit my patients’ needs in order to reach their treatment goals! I believe in patient-centred care and patient autonomy and I always ensure that my approach is centred around this. I really enjoy educating patients on ways they can maintain their joint, muscle and postural health through movement and postural awareness. I am constantly looking for ways to advance my knowledge and and skills in order to improve as a healthcare practitioner.
Book an Appointment
- It’s ok to Rest… January 14, 2020
- Why you Shouldn’t “save” all your Massages for the End of the Year… January 8, 2020
- If you Haven’t Resolved to Exercise – Why you Should! Pt 1 January 6, 2020
- Have you Resolved to Exercise? January 3, 2020
- Happy New Year Thoughts – 2020 January 2, 2020