We can’t believe how the time of 2020 has seemed to play tricks on us. As we head into the holidays our team will be taking some much deserved time off.
While your individual clinician (Chiropodist, Massage Therapist, Physiotherapist, and Yoga Therapist) may be taking some bonus time off over the holidays, our clinic hours are as below:
- Thursday December 24, 2020 – 9am to 2pm
- Friday December 25, 2020 – CLOSED (Christmas Eve)
- Saturday December 26, 2020 – CLOSED (Boxing Day)
- Sunday December 27, 2020 – CLOSED
- Monday December 28, 2020 – CLOSED
- Tuesday December 29, 2020 – 9am to 8pm
- Wednesday December 30, 2020 – 9am to 8pm
- Thursday December 31, 2020 – 9am to 2pm (New Years Eve)
- Friday January 1, 2021 – CLOSED (Happy New Year!)
- Saturday January 2, 2021 – 8am-1pm
The team at Oakville’s Palermo Physiotherapy and Wellness Centre wish everyone a happy, safe, and healthy holiday season.
We hope you take some time to slow down, and enjoy your immediate family. If you are like Physio Lisa, you will be having virtual Christmas with both sides of of the family this year. It is the important to her to keep herself and her partner safe and healthy as well as the other members of her family and community.
Just like our body’s are resilient when we experience injury, so too are our spirits. We can adapt to this year, make new memories, and keep this year simple and relaxed.
All the best for 2021.